The Three Star Certified Credible Leader (Credible Leadership Applications – CCL-3) – is designed for those who wish to be certified and recognized at the international level. The following standards are recommended to apply for Three Star Credible Leadership certification:
- Have successfully completed the Institute for Credible Leadership Development curriculum:
- Phase I – Foundation & Principles
- Phase II –Theories & Practices
- Phase III – Application & Advancement
- Be in good standing with his/her agency, verified by the agency.
- Provide a Leadership Competency Portfolio. The following items are recommended and others can be added to the portfolio:
- Work history – This is an itemized listing and brief explanation of work accomplishments.
- Complete a related personality and/or leadership assessment.
- Complete additional advanced leadership training and successfully pass an examination.
- Leadership development – This is a recent Career Leadership Development Plan.
- Letters of recommendation – A minimum of three letters is preferred.
- Awards – List commendations and awards with a brief description of their significance.
- Continuing training, education and professional development – List leadership training, professional development experiences, formal training and education. Having or progress toward a college degree is very desirable.
- Re-affirm the Oath of the Moral Compass.
This certification carries with it the responsibilities, honors and privileges of a professional accomplishment with international recognition. This includes the designation of CCL-III Star to mention after his/her name and to wear the CCL – Three Star lapel insignia. Successful candidates receive:
- Lapel Pin – A Certified Credible Leader Three Star lapel insignia (uniform pin).
- Certificate – An 11×14 professional certification signed by the executives of the CJC-CLD suitable for framing.
- Letter of Accomplishment – A letter of accomplishment recognizing the individual as a CCL Three Star Credible Leader and having completed all the requirements of the rating.