The Two Star Certified Credible Leader (Credible Leadership Theories – CCL-2) designation is for those who wish to be certified and recognized at the international level. The following standards are recommended to apply for the Two Star Credible Leader certification:
- Have successfully completed the Institute for Credible Leadership Development curriculum:
- Phase I – Foundation & Principles
- Phase II – Theories & Practices
- Be in good standing with their agency, verified by the agency.
- Complete a related personality and/or leadership assessment.
- Complete additional advanced leadership training and successfully pass an examination.
- Re-affirm the Oath of the Moral Compass.
This certification carries with it the responsibilities honors and privileges of professional accomplishment with international recognition. This includes the designation of CCL-II Star to mention after the individual’s name and to wear the CCL – Two Star lapel insignia. Successful candidates receive:
- Lapel Pin – A Certified Credible Leader Two Star lapel insignia (uniform pin).
- Certificate – An 11×14 professional certification signed by the executives of the CJC-CLD suitable for framing.
- Letter of Accomplishment – A letter of accomplishment recognizing the individual as a CCL Two Star Credible Leader and having completed all the requirements of the rating.